Service & experience design, creative strategy, design thinking & problem solving, UX & CX innovation, product interface & interaction design
What we do
- Service design and product strategy
- Impact mapping and Joint Application Development workshops
- Prototypes, wireframes and mock-ups
- Pattern libraries and UX language development
- Creative and interaction design
- User and customer journey maps
- Infographics and data visualisation
- Responsive and mobile-friendly interfaces
- Web, mobile app and software UI design
Our approach to design
As an experience design company, our definition of design is broad and inclusive. We think that design is about solving problems rather than just making a product look good. We believe that putting users at the centre of your planning, design and testing strategy is essential. And so we design services, products and user interfaces that work for people across devices and channels. We work with websites, portals and applications, but also with products and services that span offline as well as online channels. And we are firm believers in usability and accessibility; designing for all and not the few.
Can we help you?
At Sigma, we are always happy to listen, talk and help. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss a project or idea or are interested in our training or events