Sigma becomes a certified Umbraco CMS gold partner
By Simon Wissink | 01/08/2013
Sigma has been working with the Umbraco (http://umbraco.org) content management system (CMS) for a number of years and we are proud to announce that we are now a Certified Gold Partner. In fact, we are the only Gold Partner in the North West of England. Using the Umbraco CMS, we have delivered high quality, successful projects for a range of clients across the public, private and not for profit sectors.
View Sigma’s partnership and profile on the Umbraco website at: http://umbraco.com/certified-partners/browse-solution-providers/sigma-consulting-solutions-ltd.aspx
Our recent Umbraco projects include:
- Shelter in a Storm website for the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) Corporate Responsibility Team (www.ihgshelterinastorm.com)
- Charity website for Diversity Role Models (http://www.diversityrolemodels.org/)
- Mobile- and tablet-friendly website for Peaks & Plains Housing Trust (http://www.peaksplains.org/)
- Fostering website for Merton Council – A borough of southwest London (http://fostering.merton.gov.uk)
- Business Reputation & Responsibility teamspace for InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG). This is a private IHG portal. For further details, please visit: /work/ihg-internal-microsite-design-and-development.aspx
- Mobile- and tablet-friendly insight and innovation hub for Adams Foods (http://getinsight.adamsfoods.com)
- An academy website for InterContinental Hotels Group (www.ihgacademy.com)
Umbraco is cost-effective for our clients as it is an open source solution but more importantly, our clients love how user friendly it is compared with other content management systems. From a development and implementation perspective, we find that Umbraco is powerful, flexible and well supported, allowing us to deliver complex ASP.NET solutions quickly and easily.
Here are a few samples of our work for recent satisfied clients. Please see our Work section for more details on each project.
IHG SHELTER IN A STORM WEBSITE
IHG worked closely with Sigma’s user experience team to bring the brand to life, making the programme’s online presence both informative and engaging.
Sigma implemented the Umbraco CMS, integrating the solution with a third party donation system and extending the back-end admin interface to allow IHG to track and report on key KPIs and metrics.
PEAKS & PLAINS WEBSITE
DIVERSITY ROLE MODELS WEBSITE
'We are delighted to use Umbraco as our Content Management System as it has made managing the site quick and simple with no need for specialist skills to publish content.’
Suran Dickson, CEO Diversity Role Models
Please get in touch with Simon Wissink, Business Development Consultant, on +44(0)1625 410982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how Sigma can help with your content management needs and requirements.