Work with A Society UK: Partner Manager
By Hilary Stephenson | 18/12/2018
Welcome to A Society
A Society is the consulting company of tomorrow, providing access to the most exciting assignments for freelancers, consultants and partners within R&D, IT, and Management. We make it possible for our customers to engage talent on a flexible basis and help our consultants and customers to succeed and reach their goals.
The workforce of tomorrow values freedom, but basic security and being part of a well-networked community is important. A Society helps the consultants to act within the freelance economy and increase their opportunities.
A Society is constantly monitoring the market, for consultants as well as for buyers of consultancy services. We are developing our way of work to be able to act quickly and effectively, presenting the right people, skills and experience to our customers, and the right assignments to our consultants.
We at A Society are experts in finding unique skills and understanding how they can contribute to customer success. This allows our customers to focus on their core business while we will deliver the right specialists for their projects.
Through a global and independent consultant network, where competence and trust are a core focus, we find the right individual or team that is most suitable for the specific customer assignment or project.
The consultants want assignments that help them build their careers.
The customers’ need the right talent to reach their goals.
A Society is the solution for both parties!
We are looking for a senior Partner Manager with a history of working in the consulting/staffing business. You will have a proven history in developing relationships to maximise a positive B2B partnership with contractors and customers, and you will be excited about doing this globally.
A Society UK will be an important hub for the sourcing of talent to our international customers (primarily in Sweden) as well as providing our local UK customers with consultancy services within R&D, IT and Management. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing international consultancy business and be part of the start-up of A Society’s UK business.
Scope of activities
- Build a consultancy network of freelancers and niched consultancy businesses, primarily in the area of Aerospace, Automotive, ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) and Life science
- Talent search and competence matching based on incoming RFQs and long-term competence demands from clients
- Preparing requests for distribution across the consultancy network with help from the tools we provide
- Marketing and search activities in social media channels
- Quality assurance (screening, verification of CVs, interviews, references, commercial compliance, background checks)
- Providing a pipeline of candidates to our sales staff abroad (primarily Sweden)
- Preparing sales pitches, offers and quotations for submission to local customers and internal sales staff
- Negotiations and contracting with freelancers and payroll companies
- Provide guidance, on-boarding support and general assistance to customers and contractors
- Administration using the tools we provide (e.g. Lime CRM)
- Collaboration with our joint group forum
- Weekly reporting to management in Sweden
Job profile requirements
- Experience from similar roles within the recruitment, consulting or staffing business
- Experience from working with engineers and consultants within R&D and IT
- Documented experiences from the areas described above
- Strong relationship-building skills, ability of taking ownership of various tasks at hand as well as capability to operate in the ever-changing environment of an international fast-growing, company
- Humble attitude towards colleagues, contractors and other key stakeholders
- Active listener and thorough
- Highly self-motivated, flexible and energetic
- Independent, confident and takes initiative easily
- Can handle several things at once and understand the value of prioritizing
- Team player (who knows when it’s time to quit being independent)
- Willingness to travel within the UK and to Sweden
- Fluent in English
Working hours/location and benefits
- Full time at our office in Cambridge
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Monthly salary plus OTE
- Attractive benefits package
- Start February/March 2019
Does this sound exactly like what you should be doing, and you’re more than ready for the next challenge? Try and persuade us! Send us your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com.
At A Society, we have defined three core values that we all stand behind and live by, in our daily work.
PASSION: We are passionate about what we do and to maximizing every person's ability to perform. Each personal relationship is unique and must be cared for to keep the passion alive.
ACTION: By providing the right tools and support, we make sure to give the right conditions for each individual to succeed. Being able to take action and to deliver beyond expectation is the basis of our business.
FREEDOM: We make sure that those who want to be self-employed consultants or partners can maximize their ability and realize their ambitions as individuals or companies in the industry. We believe that freedom is so powerful that it creates the best solutions. We give our consultants the freedom to succeed!
A Society is the consulting company of tomorrow, providing freelancers and self-employed consultants with access to the most exciting assignments within R&D, IT and Management. We make it possible for customers to engage consultants on a flexible basis and help both consultants and customers work together. We are delivering engineering, IT and management services within Aerospace, Automotive, Bank & Insurance, ICT/Telecom, Life Science, Med-Tech, Media, Public sector and Retail.