User research & engagement, contextual analysis, heuristic evaluations, diary studies, customer journey mapping, persona development & observational user testing
What we do
- User surveys, workshops and interviews
- Ethnographic research
- Eye tracking and observational testing
- User journeys, personas and use case development
- Analytics, data evaluation and CRO
- Accessibility and cross-browser testing
- Card-sorting and information architecture testing
- Lab-based, guerrilla and remote usability testing
- Independent User Experience (UX) evaluations
- Diary studies and longitudinal research
Our approach to research
At Sigma, we take time to research and understand the needs, motivations and behaviours of our users and our project stakeholders. We think it's important to design and build products that are rooted in an understanding of the people who are going to be using them. Nothing beats testing your hypothesis or design ideas with the intended audience and we have invested heavily in developing research methods and tools to deliver the best representation of real usage. This can be done in our own usability lab or through a range of remote research and testing approaches.
Can we help you?
At Sigma, we are always happy to listen, talk and help. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss a project or idea or are interested in our training or events